Before you begin

  • To be eligible for legal services you MUST live in Los Angeles County. If you do not live in L.A. County, please check out our Resources page, which includes links to state resources.
  • There are also income limitations for free legal services. However, if you don't qualify, you will be given referrals to providers who will be able to assist you at low or reduced costs.
  • The information you enter in this website will be shared between the organizations that make up Stay Housed L.A., the County of Los Angeles and their third party evaluator.
  • No attorney-client relationship is formed by filling out this website form.
  • PLEASE do not enter multiple requests for legal services. If you need additional services, please contact the legal server provider you already spoke to. Duplicate entries slow us down. Unfortunately we cannot transfer clients to another legal service provider.

To begin, please provide your street address

Enter your address here...